LouezChezVous.com is new, created June 2017. We have, over the years, gained knowledge of the rental industry online holiday we would like to share with homeowners to help them improve the profitability of their rent. Most actions are very simple to make and the result can be very effective. Read our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) to guide the owners to create a successful ad for their holiday in the Indian Ocean.
Frequently Asked Questions
• You create your account right here.
• Once you have received a confirmation email, (See spam box), validate your email.
• Log into your account and create a profile with your personal details.
• Click on “I put an ad” and follow the simple steps on the page.
• Pay for your ad by clicking “Paypal link” in your account menu.
It is necessary to take into account that, for the potential tenant, you are a stranger to whom he entrusts not only his money, if not also his vacation. Therefore, be aware that the tenant agrees to book a vacation rental for his family without security, even before contact was established. It is very important that your ad inspires confidence, by following these tips :
• Information that should appear in your ad :
– Include the full name of a relevant touch. It can be your name or your company name. We do not recommend the use of nicknames.
– Include a phone number. We advise customers to call the owners to confirm the details of the bank account.
– Include and maintain a booking calendar that tenants can see that others have booked your holiday home and when.
• Once contact has been established :
Send a formal booking agreement with all the information on the trip, payment and contact information.
Respond to emails faster, otherwise the future tenants might change their minds or rent another property.
Do not forget, the correct information communication will allow tenants to have confidence in yourself and your property.
Signing in to your account in two stages. The first step is to enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new one sent to you by email. Each account can have only one registered email address, therefore it is not possible to have two accounts with the same email address.
Photos are your primary tool. We stress the importance of ensuring your photos are of the highest quality because they rent your property for you. We advise you to make sure you have taken the following steps :
• Take your photos on a sunny day with blue skies.
• The morning sun and afternoon gives your photographs the best light.
• Make sure you have the sun in the back when you shoot.
• In your ad, Your best photo should be the first picture because it will be used as a thumbnail photo in our list and will certainly be the first picture that potential tenants will.
• For indoor photos, we recommend using the flash and to open the curtains.
• Show pictures from inside, from the outside and environmental, like pool, the garden, the beach, etc.
• If you want to take a photo of aerial view of your property, put you in touch with a professional photographer.
All descriptions and comments must be written in French (our default language). There is no limit regarding the length of the description. You can write as much as you want on your vacation home and the area in which it is. We ask that the description is written by yourself and not copied from another ad from a website.
In general, it is good to highlight the positive aspects of your property, but also services nearby. Write an informative description, neither too long, nor too short. People need to be informed, without being bored.
It is important to make a good ad that people just can not miss. We offer a variety of tools in your account to put your ad in value and give it the importance it deserves. Here's a quick guide of the most important tools :
• PHOTOS – Your best business card. So be sure to study this section.
• CALENDAR – The availability calendar should be used and updated. Tenants prefer to contact owners whose ads have updated schedule as it gives a feeling of reliability and tenants have more confidence in the holiday home. We sometimes receive complaints from potential tenants saying that rent appears available in the calendar, then than it is pas.Une period is shown as booked when the reservation fee has been paid, so be sure to update it from that point.
• LAST MINUTE – If your holiday home is available in the near future, you can set up a free last minute offer to increase your chances of the book for this period. We communicate your offer
• RAPID RESPONSE – If you respond quickly to your inquiries, you increase your chances of being the first to get the reservation.
• STRUCTURING THE MANAGEMENT OF YOUR AD – If a tenant feels that your communication is correct, fast and informative and that you have provided information and assistance where possible, it will certainly make you more confident and reserve your holiday home.
• PERFORMANCE – In this section, you can get an idea of how your ad is compared to previous years and you can follow how many hits and clicks it receives, and other tools.
• WIDGETS – If you have a personal website, you can use our widgets to add to your site.
• NOTICE – Take care of your holiday home and tenants to receive good feedback.
Non, not allowed. Each ad is for only one vacation home and the ID will always be linked to the same home. If you no longer wish to announce a holiday home or if you need to cancel an advertisement for some reason, Please inform the support team. It will ad offline and you can spend the remaining time to another ad. We do not keep time to an advertisement for a further period ; the remaining time is to be transferred immediately.
You must first create the ad in your user account. However, if you have any doubts or technical problems to do, our support team is always there to give you effective support and guide you through the process. Since you know your vacation home and your area, you are the best person to create your ad.
It will take 0 and 3 business days for your ad to appear online. Once it is ready, it was approved by our staff and your payment has been received, your ad will be online. At any time, you can log in and make changes to your ad, but you can not change the holiday house. Each ad is one house and it can not be changed. The invoice is created before creating your ad, upon receipt of payment, our team procédra to its on-line.
We divided the site into different sections, so visitors have several ways to locate your ad. They can search by area, by card, by theme, by Popular destinations or advanced search in all languages. In addition, your ad will, with time, referenced by search engines, including Google, Yahoo!, MSN and others who conduct daily searches on all sites.
Fraud exists and we must all be vigilant. We closely monitor all inquiries and potential renters and if we find something suspicious about an inquiry we sent you, we will notify. It is necessary to pay attention to the following :
• If the renter is from Nigeria, Sudan, Côte d'Ivoire or any other country in Central Africa.
• If the story seems too fantastic : "My government sent me on an official mission", "I work for a Christian organization" or "I want to pay the full amount in advance".
• If the written language is very poor, but very formal.
You receive a check for more than the amount you requested.
If the tenant wishes you pay through Western Union or a similar company that is not a bank.
Non, but there is a PIN code when booking provided to you to invite all your previous tenants to write a review about your holiday home on LouezChezVous.com
To avoid your inquiries arrive in your junk mail or spam, we have implemented some extra features to ensure you receive your inquiries. If you use a mail based for example on Hotmail, BTInternet, Telefonica, Yahoo! I Gmail, email@example.com you should add to your contacts or whitelist.